Subscription period: 1 year
No recurring payments
Associate Members – Vendors, consultants and businesses that provide unique goods and services to housing programs around the country. NAIHC’s 16 current associate members have shown consistent support for working with native housing programs with cultural sensitivity. This complementary relationship serves to keep both voting and associate members aware of needs and products essential to creating quality affordable housing, and associate members have become strong advocates of the work of both their housing program clients and NAIHC.
NAIHC can offer a prospective new Associate Member access to:
- Discounted admission to the Annual Legislative Conference and Convention
- Subscription to our monthly newspaper, Native American Housing News
- Training and Technical Assistance of every facet of Indian Housing
- Access to the Research Department Archives and Resource Center
- To over 550 Tribes and 200 Tribally Designated Housing Entities
- National Advocacy, with Congress and the Federal Government
- Access to the Mortgage and lending products Department
- Use of the name and logo of NAIHC in your promotions
- Access to Communications and Media Department
- Discounted admission to the Annual Convention
- Discounted exhibition space at NAIHC events
- National networking opportunities
- Pertinent, Real -Time Information
- National Co-operative purchasing
Associate Membership Benefits
- Year-long exposure on the NAIHC website.
- Discounts on registration to national conferences.
- Access to updated contact information for voting members.
- Emails and updates about information that affects Indian housing and your potential clients.
If you are, or know of, an Individual, company, firm, private or non-profit manufacturer, supplier, contractor, consultant or other established housing or housing services provider and would like to know more about being a member of NAIHC, please call Valerie Butterbredt, at 202-454-0913.
2017 Associate Members
Powers Pyles Sutter & Verville PC
1501 M Street NW Seventh Floor
Washington, District of Columbia 20005
Native American Housing Consultants, LLC
8308 Washington Street NE
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87113
Homestead Community Development Corp.
2149 Lauwiliwili Street Suite 200
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
Omni Housing, LLC
Mr. Robert Knutson
PO BOX 1825
NEW YORK, New York 11743
Goode CPA & Advisory Office PC
Mr. Ronald Goode
7121 E 2nd Ave
Spokane Valley, Washington 99212