AMERIND Risk and the National American Indian Housing Council (NAIHC) will host a combined event on June 27-29, 2017. The tradeshow is a two day event. Our two Native American-strong organizations work only to benefit Indian Country. We are inviting you, our partners and friends, to be part of our event at the Nashville Music City Center, Nashville, TN. We encourage you to reserve your booth today. This is an exciting opportunity to network with hundreds of Tribal leaders and housing professionals as we anticipate over 800 attendees from across Indian Country.
Exhibitor fee- $850
Artisan fee- $450
Agreement and Fees
- Booth Package includes: 1- 8 x 10 booth equipped with 8′ high drape, 3′ high side rail, 1- 6’ table, 2-chairs,
- 1-wastebasket, 1 – ID sign
- 2 – booth passes. Does not include sessions or banquet.
- Third Representative may register for a full conference registration. Each booth is limited to a maximum of three representatives.
- Banquet tickets may be purchased separately.
- Payment is due at the time application is submitted in accordance to the deadlines outlined above. No exceptions.
- Exhibit Fees are non-refundable.
- Plan your participation accordingly.
Exhibitor Schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Sunday, June 25, 12:00pm – 7:00pm Exhibitor move-in & Registration open
Monday, June 26 – 6:45am – 7:45am Exhibitor move-in
8:00am – 5:00pm Exhibit hall open
Tuesday, June 27 – 8:00am – 5:00pm Exhibit hall open
Tuesday, June 27 – 5:00pm – 6:00pm Exhibitor move-out