The HUD Environmental Office will conduct a free three-day training at various locations this spring. This training is designed to assist those who actually prepare Environmental Review documents under 24 CFR Part 58, as well as those who review and approve such documents. Specific topics to be addressed include the National Environmental Policy Act, sole source aquifers, scenic rivers, Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act, the Clean Air Act, wetlands, floodplain management and flood insurance, coastal zone management, endangered species, farmlands, environmental justice, noise abatement, toxic and hazardous substances, other factors and procedural requirements of 24 CFR Part 58, including recommended formats for compliance documentation and an introduction to HUD’s Environmental Review Online System (HEROS). Visit the Calendar of Events page for more details and registration.
- March 7-9, 2017 HUD Fort Worth Regional Office
- March 28-30, 2017 HUD Atlanta Regional Office
- March 27-29, 2017 HUD offices in Chicago, Minneapolis and Detroit
– Live webcast at HUD offices in Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Columbus, and Cleveland offices
- April 25-27, 2017 HUD Denver Regional Office
View HUD website fore more information: click here