May 10-11, 2017 | Albuquerque, NM
Hotel deadline expires May 2nd!
HUD’s Office of Native American Programs is pleased to announce, “Asset Building: A Pathway to Economic Self-Determination III” May 10-11, 2017 at the Isleta Resort, Albuquerque, New Mexico. The conference will focus on asset building innovations in Indian Country and strategies for advancing economic opportunity around people and place. There is no charge to attend.
Who should attend? Tribal Leaders, Housing Board and staff, Resident Services, Social Services, Youth & Family Programs, Economic Development
Conference breakout sessions on:
- Leveraging NAHASDA – Securing other housing funding
- Children’s Savings Account Program Implementation and
- Lessons Learned
- Native Youth Futures: Teen Asset Building
- Land Buy-Back Program: What Should Wallace Do?
- Pathways to Financial Security
- Path to homeownership using Low-Income Housing Tax Credits
- Building Native Communities: Financial Skills for Families
- Individual Asset building using the HUD 184 program
- Financial Empowerment in Tribal Communities: Blueprint for Success
For more information please contact Shane Begay at 202.789.1754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.