Benefits to being a NAIHC member!
Membership Benefits with National American Indian Housing Council
National American Indian Housing Council offers members connections, visibility, resources and ways to engage to help you grow and maximize your role in NAIHC’s stand on issues that affect housing in Indian Country
The decisions made by Congress and the Administration in Washington, DC, directly affect you and all of Indian Country. NAIHC’s Annual Legislative Conference offers tribes, TDHEs, and Housing Authorities a chance to take part on the process.
- Attend annual member events
Cultivate relationships and build business by attending regular networking and educational events (3 per year).
- Attend trainings provided by HUD/ONAP
NAIHC trainings are a benefit of your membership, all employees of member organizations are welcome to come learn, network and socialize. Most (but not all) are free of charge.
Access to over 550 Tribes and 200 Tribally Designated Housing Entities! Advocacy, Training, Technical Assistance, Leadership Institute, Networking opportunities, and Communication Efforts.
Your membership includes listings on the NAIHC website, emails and updates about legislation, regulations, and training that impact Press releases about important issues
- Media alerts announcing upcoming events.
- New Conferences share information on important Indian housing issues and research
- Comment Letters allow NAIHC and its members to advise policy makers on changes that help improve federal programs or regulations vital to the creation or expansion of Indian housing.
- NAIHC’s user-friendly Website (naihc.net) provides downloadable information on research reports, training courses, seminars, and easy access to all NAIHC publications.
- NAIHC’s bi-monthly newsletter, Native Housing Update, features timely news briefs.
- The Federal Monitor, published whenever legislative news or action is pertinent.
NAIHC can help amplify your THDE online (when your story is relevant to visitors or our industry). Use our hashtags to promote your content, we may like and re-post it or add to our own features.
Members-only information and tools that work for you.
- Members-only Memberclicks Access
The Memberclicks is your user-friendly platform to update staff, reach convention attendees and respond to leads and referrals.
- 1-Year convention calendar
This calendar includes confirmed meetings and events. You can plan your strategy, inventory, staffing and outreach when you know who will be in town and when.
- Account management
Keep your account current by editing your web and/or publication listings, refreshing your amenities and updating staff listings so the right people are in the know. Click here
- 1-Year convention calendar
Leverage the NAIHC Members and programs to your benefit.
- Talk to us!
We want to help promote your housing authority. Please share your stories. We can help you find the right NAIHC team member with the expertise to answer any and all of your questions by calling (209)-789-1754.
- Send us your news
Submit your media to our media relations team. For your organizations press releases so we know your key message points, successes and updates to include in media pitches to domestic, and convention trade as appropriate.
- Present at “Annual conferences”
NAIHC will request for proposals to present at upcoming events.
- Join our marketing campaigns
At least twice a year we’ll offer special member-focused marketing campaigns such as Annual Trade Show and Legal Symposium. We provide the outreach, you provide the special content to wow customers.