USDA Rural Development is conducting a webinar this week to discuss eligibility for their Rural Development Rural Energy for America Program – Energy Audit and Renewable Energy Development Assistance (EA REDA). The program staff has asked for assistance in reaching the following eligible groups:
- Units of State, tribal, or local government
- Instrumentalities of a State, tribal, or local government
- Land-grant colleges or universities or other institutions of higher education
- Rural electric cooperative
- Public power entities
- Resource Conservation and Development (RC&D) Councils
The webinar information is included below and a copy of the program fact sheet is attached. Applications for this aspect of the program are due no later than 4:30 PM (local time) on January 31, 2017.