How Can You Help?
1. Tell Us Your Story.
You can display your information on our website.
– How has NAIHC contributed to your success?
– Importance of housing in your community (success stories)
– A training or service that helped you with skills for your job.
2. Contact Your Representatives.
- President Donald Trump – Contact the President of the United States by filling out the online contact form or by calling the White House switchboard at 202-456-1414 or the comments line at 202-456-1111 during business hours.
- Members of the U.S. Congress
US Senators – Get contact information for your Senators in the U.S. Senate.
House – Find the website and contact information for your Representative in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- State Governors – Learn how to get in touch with your state governor.
- State Legislators – Find the names and current activities of your state legislators.
- U.S. Mayors – Locate mayors by name, city, or population size.
- County Executives – Search on a map or by your ZIP code to find the head of the executive branch of government in your county. (The county executive may be an elected or an appointed position.)
- Other Local Government Officials – Get contact information for your city, county, and town officials in your state.
3. Visit Washington DC.
We can help you set up your meetings. Let us know when you’re coming to town. We can set up the meeting & provide you the most up-to-date information.